Hi, I’m Marc, C# developer and infrastructure specialist with a background in security based in Wales, UK.
I can help with
- C#: software development, code review, performance optimisation.
- Security: incident handling, response and recovery, policy and secure data handling advice, ISO27001 and PCI.
- Cryptography: best practice deployment, testing, implementation and validation.
- Architecture: Cloud, n-tier and microservices application architectures. API design and horizontal scalability.
- Infrastructure: Automation, infrastrucutre as code, monitoring, reliability, devops / sysops culture and tooling.
- Technical document writing.
Currently working with
Recently worked with
Aerospace and defense contractor General Dynamics — Under the office of the CTO leading an implementation of IODEF and RID RFCs in partnership with EMC.
Digital agency Sequence — as an infrastructure architect and security lead.
I work out of Portland House in Cardiff Bay.
University of South Wales — MSc in Computer Systems Security.
Available on request.