Hi, I'm Marc, a freelance C# developer, computer security analyst and infrastructure specialist based in Wales, UK.
I can help with
- C# software development, code review, performance optimisation and security penetration testing.
- Security incident detection, handling, response and recovery, policy, assurance, accreditation and compliance. (ISO27001 & PCI)
- Applied cryptography, best practice deployment, ECDHE, PKCS and PKI trust frameworks, real-world testing, implementation and validation.
- Enterprise and n-tier or SOA architectures, api design, data storage strategies and horizontally scalable infrastructure.
- Backend infrastructure stacks, automation, devops and sysops culture and tooling.
- Voice over IP system planning, deployment and debugging (SIP & IAX / Asterisk).
- Technical document writing.
Currently working with
Recently worked with
- Aerospace and defense contractor General Dynamics — under the office of the CTO leading a protocol implementation of IODEF and RID RFCs in partnership with EMC.
- Digital agency Sequence — as an infrastructure architect and security lead.
I work out of Portland House in Cardiff Bay.
University of South Wales — MSc in Computer Systems Security.
Available on request.